Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite) is a professional office suite for up to 300 users with 30 GB storage per user.
Business Starter edition is a suite of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, secure video conferencing, shared calendars, online document editing, and much more.
Office suite of collaborative apps
With Business Starter, you and the other users in your organization get:
- Gmail: Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet: Join secure video meetings from their laptop or another device (up to 100 participants)
- Calendar: Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Docs: Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: Store and back up files securely in the cloud with 30 GB storage per user
Your administrative or IT team can also:
- Manage user accounts and security settings from a central Admin console
- Control user access to features and services
- Remotely manage your mobile fleet
- Track usage trends via audits and reports
- Get 24/7 support from Google Workspace experts
Add more features
After getting a Business Starter, you can upgrade later to Business Standard or Business Plus edition for even more features.